[Close] 

Project Shift Coordinator

Position Description:
Barrick is looking for a Project Shift Coordinator to joinour team.
Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Project Chief Engineer, the Project ShiftCoordinator, is responsible for the following:
Ensure that contractors shaft sinking crews are aligned with site environmental, health, safety, and loss control systems
Promote a culture of fair and transparent relationships with not only contractor shaft sinking crews but the Third Shaft Project Team as well
Ensure that proper training and continuous improvement are integrated into the project execution
Perform various QA/QC roles such as data collection, assist with rock mass classification decisions
Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications:
Minimum of five (5) years underground mining experience with progressively increasing responsibilities required
Three (3) years' experience in a supervisory or lead role preferred
Sound understanding and proven track record with underground safety and environmental issues required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Excellent safety and attendance record required
Demonstrated capacity to execute and hold self and others accountable for results required
Ability to utilize electronic systems and basic understanding of Microsoft Office products required
Ability to read and execute engineering drawings required
Exposure/Comfort with rock mass classification systems in support of Ground Control Management Plan preferred
Shaft Sinking Experience preferred
Contracting Experience preferred
Underground Engineering Experience preferred
What wecan Offer You
A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses benefits, and stock purchase plans where applicable
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
An Opportunity to transform Traditional Mining into the future of Digital Mining
Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
Access to a variety of career opportunities across Barrick locations
Barrick is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
AboutBarrick
Barrick is the gold industry leader with a vision of wealthgeneration through responsible mining; wealth for our owners, our people, andthe countries and communities with which we partner. Our objective is tomaintain and grow industry-leading margins, driven by innovation and ourdigital transformation; managing our portfolio and allocating capital withdiscipline and rigor; and leveraging our distinctive partnership culture as acompetitive advantage. We aim to cultivate a high-performance culture definedby the following principles: a deep commitment to partnership, consistentexecution, operational excellence, disciplined capital allocation, andcontinual self-improvement. We are obsessed with talent, and seek out freshperspectives and challenging ourselves to think differently as we transformBarrick into a leading 21st century company.
The Turquoise Ridge property is located in the Potosi MiningDistrict, about 43 miles northeast of Winnemucca, Nevada. Barrick is theoperator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%.
Barrick is committed to creating a diverse environment andis proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you foryour application, however, only those selected for an interview will becontacted.


Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.

More Jobs

Merchandise Project Coordinator
Las Vegas, NV CORT Business Services
Project Coordinator / Accounts Payable Assistant
Las Vegas, NV Toll Brothers
Project Coordinator
Las Vegas, NV Ctg
Project Coordinator
Las Vegas, NV Schuff International
Modeling Specialist - Project Rock Mechanics
Reno, NV Golder Associates